Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Rrhyming away

I used to let my self expression flow though these words, of a touched soul,
but now I find myself keeping forward in different ways, though the eyes of a machine, that can only see what I tell it, of beauty and bazaar, A world I can make up, or tell the truth. but now "I only hide in once was used to be.
so tell me, what how did you used to be
Used to be chill, zero fucks given...pent up aggression, lay dormant and hidden

to busy?
Minds just not in it
Too much in shock at the loss of innocence, like caveman chalk played out, with donkeys tryin' to fuck the elephants.
loss of innocence, are we rhyming, or did I miss something?
Thought that's what you were doing.
the heart can be fickle my friend, must stay in the game, or we will lose our innocent imaginations...to see a child and not remember what it was like...to play games that we could only see. must hold on tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment