Thursday, October 20, 2016

thoughts

I'm inspire, so rap along with me, thinking this life is spriling, feeling exposed but finding my self, I'm better than I used to be to, I'm a born tiger, fire in under my ass, I'm about to roar my ass off, , I just need some rock start to touch these lips, and to let me,start thinking of running the streets, let the night burn t, let the stars burn, so I can led up to the lord, while he bends over us, watching and letting men destroy us and take our virginity, with guns on the wall, I;m to scared to stop fighting, for the love being in flames,,,I'm just the little one, I'll turn it over to the real one
a place that used to be be grand, has lyrically a story to tell, to make Eminem mind a movie would probably be iellagle,
A place that used to be grand has lyrically a story to tell, to make Eminem mind a move would probably be iellagle, to show what he thinks, can only make baby put nigh nich nails through there eye lids, thinking life I'll just disapear. but standing back up and saying I"M NOT DONE YET, I've got a hole lot more story to tell, I'm still young. and even thought "I'm the only girl in the group, I wear it with pride, I've got photos to spill, my roommates to bill, and Britney to kill,.

No comments:

Post a Comment